AVELAR HOME INSPECTION SERVICES
Avelar Home Inspection is a professional, certified home inspection company offering a wide variety of services. Home inspection is not just for home buyers. If you are a homeowner, landlord, or seller, our home inspection services can help you improve your property and make sure that you get the most value from your investment.
- Avelar Home Inspection Inc will be celebrating its 10-year anniversary April 26th, 2023 – that’s 10 years of inspection experience!
- Avelar Home Inspection Inc inspectors have 1000s of hours of training from Carson Dunlop and InterNACHI combined (Two of the largest Home Inspection companies in North America).
- All home inspection come with a digital report that includes a digital copy of the Home Reference Book (By Carson Dunlop, check out this sample.
- Digital reports have links embedded in the report that will help new homeowners understand the defects listed in the report and how the many systems of a building are put together.
- Clients and real estate buyer representatives will receive the ACTION LIST. What can you do with this list? You can create a customized document to provide to the seller to fix items; helps agents/buyers create repair addendum/amendment to offer; includes editable data and photos from the report; can use the report wording or customize; can include photos; produces a short simple PDF file that can be shared with others. See video below.
- Avelar Home Inspection Inc prides itself on teaching the client and will always have detailed conversations regarding any situation that may require significant attention.
- After inspection support is offered to all clients and real estate professionals.
- Thermal infrared imaging is available on all home inspections.
- New Home Builds: Avelar Home Inspection Inc has experience with working with the Construction Performance Guidelines provided by Tarion. Which means we can help new build owners with filling out their Tarion Forms – and especially help them understand the CPG to set their expectations!
- Avelar Home Inspection Inc offers many types of inspection services: Pre-Purchase Inspections; Pre-Sale Inspections; Aging in Place Inspections; Maintenance Reports; Multi-Unit inspections.
PRE-PURCHASE HOME INSPECTIONS
When buying a home, it’s important to have someone trained in defect recognition, and to help avoid any financial surprises after your purchase.
PRE-SALE HOME INSPECTIONS
Home inspections can help you be prepared and gain valuable insight on your home’s status and where you are in the maintenance cycle of the home.
Have you found your perfect home to purchase?
Thermal consultations are available. This technology can help find active leaks in walls, critters/insects, and active electrical defects.
Are you wondering how to save money on your heating bills?
AGING IN PLACE CONSULTATIONS
Make sure that your loved ones can stay in their home as long as possible by ensuring it is a safe and comfortable place to live in and care for.
Do you have a parent looking to simplify their home maintenance?
A home inspector is like your family doctor for your home. Be sure to give your home a checkup every few years by a professional.
Do you want a home that you know is safe, comfortable and easy to maintain?
Make sure all of your rental properties are a safe and comfortable place for your tenants to feel at home.
Are you a landlord with one or more investment properties to look after?
- Buyers and their agents receive a list of report items.
- They select which items to ask seller to address.
- They can ask for repair, replacement, or price reduction.
- Saves agents a ton of time.